Musculoskeletal assessment, diagnosis and evidence-based treatment:
- Video appointments now available
- Diagnosis, education and advice
- Specific, individualised, exercise and stretching prescription
- Manual therapy and sports massage
- Onward referral to other health professionals if required:
Costs: Please contact me for physiotherapy prices
Private Clinical Pilates Sessions:
The cost of a one hour private Clinical Pilates class is £60.00, or I can teach two individuals together for £35.00 each.
Concessions (Equity and Musicians’ Union members/students are £50.00 for an hour, or I can teach two concessions together for £30 each.
The MTA students are charged £40.00 for an hour, or I can teach two students together for £25.00 each.
NB: Once a standardised set of individualised exercises has been established, you will be able to rent the room for an hour to use the equipment yourself – please contact me for details.
In classes with two people, you will rotate between the Clinical reformer and other Pilates equipment.